@import url(Include/home/stylesheets/style.css); @import("Include/home/stylesheets/ie51.css");
Search for Scholarships
Browse all Scholarships
Terms & Conditions
John Bailey Memorial Scholarship
Number of Awards:
Earnings from interest to create new scholarship awards may vary from year to year. Annual scholarship awards may fluctuate depending upon the rate of return of the donor’s endowed scholarship.
Number of Awards
Minimum Cumulative GPA Required
ACT/SAT scores may be considered primarily for new freshmen students (never attended college) regarding scholarship eligibility.
FAFSA Form Required:
“FAFSA” is the acronym for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Many scholarship donors require a need based financial consideration for eligibility. You can complete the FAFSA form online at
FAFSA Form Required
February 1st admission & FAFSA completion date
Some scholarships may be renewable each year according to the donor's wishes. Although a scholarship may be renewed, there is no renewal guarantee based upon the academic strength of the overall scholarship application pool.
Available to Transfer Students
Department or Program
Financial Aid and Scholarships
College, School or Division
Financial Aid and Scholarships Office
Scholarship Application Information
Future Students (Undergraduate)
UNLV Financial Aid & Scholarships
1) Full time enrollment is required.
2) First preference given to a child, natural born or adopted, of a Nevada law enforcement officer, federal state or municipal, who has died in the line of duty or a child. Second preference given to a child, natural born or adopted, of a Nevada law enforcement officer, federal, state or municipal, active or retired, studying in the Criminal Justice program and FAFSA results determine financial need.
3) Preference given to previous recipients.
4) Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the academic year applied and separate scholarship application for enrolled students.
5) New undergraduate students are considered via the admissions application and do not need to complete a separate application.
1) New students are considered for this scholarship via the admissions application if admitted before February 1st along with a completed FAFSA.
2) Enrolled students have a separate scholarship application along with a completed FAFSA by February 1st each year.