@import url(Include/home/stylesheets/style.css); @import("Include/home/stylesheets/ie51.css");
Search for Scholarships
Browse all Scholarships
Terms & Conditions
Child of Alumni Scholarship
Number of Awards:
Earnings from interest to create new scholarship awards may vary from year to year. Annual scholarship awards may fluctuate depending upon the rate of return of the donor’s endowed scholarship.
Number of Awards
max of 12
Minimum Cumulative GPA Required
ACT/SAT scores may be considered primarily for new freshmen students (never attended college) regarding scholarship eligibility.
FAFSA Form Required:
“FAFSA” is the acronym for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Many scholarship donors require a need based financial consideration for eligibility. You can complete the FAFSA form online at
FAFSA Form Required
Some scholarships may be renewable each year according to the donor's wishes. Although a scholarship may be renewed, there is no renewal guarantee based upon the academic strength of the overall scholarship application pool.
Available to Transfer Students
Department or Program
Financial Aid and Scholarships
College, School or Division
Financial Aid and Scholarships Office
Scholarship Application Information
Future Students (Undergraduate)
UNLV Financial Aid & Scholarships
1) Student must be the child or legal dependent of a UNLV Alumnus who is either a lifetime member of the UNLV Alumni Association or has been a dues-paying member of the UNLV Alumni Association for at least three (3) consecutive years.
2) Weighted high school GPA of 3.0 on academic core classes
3) Minimum SAT score (combined Math and Critical Reading) of 1040, or an ACT composite score of 22.
4) Continuing students must maintain a cumulative and semester GPA of 3.0.
5) Students must be enrolled full-time (12 credits each for Fall and Spring semesters)
Scholarship is renewable up to eight (8) semesters. Students should self-identify themselves as eligible recipients of the Child of Alumni Scholarship by filling out the application noted above, as appropriate for their student level.