@import url(Include/home/stylesheets/style.css); @import("Include/home/stylesheets/ie51.css");
Search for Scholarships
Browse all Scholarships
Terms & Conditions
Cynthia Bunker and Joy McClenahan Memorial Scholarship
Number of Awards:
Earnings from interest to create new scholarship awards may vary from year to year. Annual scholarship awards may fluctuate depending upon the rate of return of the donor’s endowed scholarship.
Number of Awards
Minimum Cumulative GPA Required
ACT/SAT scores may be considered primarily for new freshmen students (never attended college) regarding scholarship eligibility.
FAFSA Form Required:
“FAFSA” is the acronym for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Many scholarship donors require a need based financial consideration for eligibility. You can complete the FAFSA form online at
FAFSA Form Required
February 1st admission & FAFSA completion date
Some scholarships may be renewable each year according to the donor's wishes. Although a scholarship may be renewed, there is no renewal guarantee based upon the academic strength of the overall scholarship application pool.
Available to Transfer Students
Department or Program
College of Fine Arts - All Majors
College, School or Division
College of Fine Arts
Scholarship Application Information
Future Students (Undergraduate)
UNLV Financial Aid & Scholarships
1) Full time enrollment is required.
2) Student must be a resident of Clark County, Nevada.
3) If a past recipient, student must provide a detailed statement of how the scholarship benefited him or her to the UNLV Foundation.
1) Open to all College of Fine Arts undergraduate degree programs: Entertainment Engineering and Design (BS), Architecture (BS), Interior Architecture and Design (BS), Landscape Architecture (BLA), Art (BA, BFA), Art History (BA), Dance (BFA, BA), Film (BA), Music (BA, BM), Senior Adult Theatre (BA), Theatre (BA).
2) New students are considered for this scholarship via the admissions application if admitted before February 1st along with a completed FAFSA.
3) Enrolled students are automatically considered with a completed FAFSA by February 1st.