@import url(Include/home/stylesheets/style.css); @import("Include/home/stylesheets/ie51.css");
Search for Scholarships
Browse all Scholarships
Terms & Conditions
Michael and Geri Rumbolz Scholarship
Number of Awards:
Earnings from interest to create new scholarship awards may vary from year to year. Annual scholarship awards may fluctuate depending upon the rate of return of the donor’s endowed scholarship.
Number of Awards
Minimum Cumulative GPA Required
ACT/SAT scores may be considered primarily for new freshmen students (never attended college) regarding scholarship eligibility.
FAFSA Form Required:
“FAFSA” is the acronym for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Many scholarship donors require a need based financial consideration for eligibility. You can complete the FAFSA form online at
FAFSA Form Required
February 1st admission date for new students
Some scholarships may be renewable each year according to the donor's wishes. Although a scholarship may be renewed, there is no renewal guarantee based upon the academic strength of the overall scholarship application pool.
Available to Transfer Students
Department or Program
College, School or Division
College of Liberal Arts
Scholarship Application Information
Future Students (Undergraduate)
UNLV Financial Aid & Scholarships
1) Full time enrollment is required.
2) Student must be enrolled full time as a junior or senior, with preference to juniors (student may apply as a sophomore).
3) Student must major in Political Science.
4) Preference given to previous recipients.
5) Student must have graduated from a Nevada High School.
6) Must complete application here: http://liberalarts.unlv.edu/PDF/scholarshipapp.doc
1) New students are considered for this scholarship via the admissions application.
2) Enrolled students are automatically considered.