@import url(Include/home/stylesheets/style.css); @import("Include/home/stylesheets/ie51.css");
Search for Scholarships
Browse all Scholarships
Terms & Conditions
Bank of America Business Scholarship
$2,000.00 Per Academic Year
Number of Awards:
Earnings from interest to create new scholarship awards may vary from year to year. Annual scholarship awards may fluctuate depending upon the rate of return of the donor’s endowed scholarship.
Number of Awards
Minimum Cumulative GPA Required
ACT/SAT scores may be considered primarily for new freshmen students (never attended college) regarding scholarship eligibility.
FAFSA Form Required:
“FAFSA” is the acronym for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Many scholarship donors require a need based financial consideration for eligibility. You can complete the FAFSA form online at
FAFSA Form Required
February 1st admission & FAFSA completion date
Some scholarships may be renewable each year according to the donor's wishes. Although a scholarship may be renewed, there is no renewal guarantee based upon the academic strength of the overall scholarship application pool.
Available to Transfer Students
Department or Program
College of Business - All Majors
College, School or Division
College of Business
Scholarship Application Information
Future Students (Undergraduate)
UNLV Financial Aid & Scholarships
1) Full time enrollment is required.
2) FAFSA results must determine financial need.
3) Preference given to Southern Nevada residents.
4) Preference given to previous recipients.
5) Must be a major in the College of Business.
1) The Scholarship Committee may require a written essay, oral interviews, letters of recommendation or other methods to determine the appropriate scholarship recipients in any given year.
2) A minimum number of scholarships may be awarded to qualified graduate students with the recommendation of the scholarship committee.
3) Open to all College of Business undergraduate degree programs: International Business (BSBA), Accounting (BSBA), Economics (BA), Economics (BSBA), Finance (BSBA), Real Estate (BSBA), Management (BSBA), Human Resource Management (BSBA), Entrepreneurship (BSBA), and Management Information Systems (BSBA).
3) New students are considered for this scholarship via the admissions application if admitted before February 1st along with a completed FAFSA.
4) Enrolled students are automatically considered with a completed FAFSA by February 1st.