@import url(Include/home/stylesheets/style.css); @import("Include/home/stylesheets/ie51.css");
Search for Scholarships
Browse all Scholarships
Terms & Conditions
George Sidney Scholarship
$1,000.00 Per Academic Year
Number of Awards:
Earnings from interest to create new scholarship awards may vary from year to year. Annual scholarship awards may fluctuate depending upon the rate of return of the donor’s endowed scholarship.
Number of Awards
Minimum Cumulative GPA Required
ACT/SAT scores may be considered primarily for new freshmen students (never attended college) regarding scholarship eligibility.
FAFSA Form Required:
“FAFSA” is the acronym for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Many scholarship donors require a need based financial consideration for eligibility. You can complete the FAFSA form online at
FAFSA Form Required
February 1st admission date for new students
Some scholarships may be renewable each year according to the donor's wishes. Although a scholarship may be renewed, there is no renewal guarantee based upon the academic strength of the overall scholarship application pool.
Available to Transfer Students
Department or Program
College of Fine Arts - Select Majors
College, School or Division
College of Fine Arts
Scholarship Application Information
Future Students (Undergraduate)
UNLV Financial Aid & Scholarships
1) Full time enrollment is required.
2) Must be majoring in film, art, or music composition.
3) Students must be nominated by professors and will be interviewed by the Dean who will make the final selection.
1) Open to the following College of Fine Arts undergraduate and graduate degree programs: Entertainment Engineering and Design (BS), Architecture (BS), Interior Architecture and Design (BS), Landscape Architecture (BLA), Art (BA, BFA), Art History (BA), Film (BA), Music (BA, BM), Art (MFA), Architecture (MA), Film (MFA), Music (MM, DMA).
2) New students are considered for this scholarship via the undergraduate or graduate school admissions application.
3) Enrolled students are automatically considered.